email friendster facebook

elsa ♥.



24/04
Freaky Fourteen:]
Taurus
starry_mi@hotmail.com
Ex-kellockian;Magentian
Crescentian;G3-ian
Softballer
elmo is the love♥

Pose




Purpose

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010



Pink

g3 class blog♥ magenta class blog♥ softball blog♥ alexis♥ bernie♥ caryn♥ diana♥ dinna♥ esther♥ gina♥ hafizah♥ jolene♥ joy♥ melissa♥ monique♥ natalie♥ nicole♥ tisa♥ valetta♥ velvetina♥ wanrong♥ yu ting♥ yu xin♥


Shameless

Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Icons : 1 2 3
Blogger : 53-percent






Wednesday, April 1, 2009 10:47 AM


Hahaha.
I am abit higher now.
Since I was damn emooooo today.
like in the morning.

okkk. Dedications timeeeeeee.

Dinna.
Hello Captain.
you are an awesome catcherrr ok. Jumping for balls that are like way too high.
Seriously, how u jump so high? Dun be stress and dun be so kan chiong okkk.
being too kan chiong will be bad for health ok. HAHAHHA.

Tisa.
Hello Tisa wanggggggggg.
Is your jaw + thumb okkk? Get welll soon okkkk. and dun be so stressed out during games ok?
U look scary when u are stressed/sad/angry. Dun worry about mistakes, just remember that no one blames u. U are an awesome short-stop too. I dunnoe why u can somehow keep your composure when u stop any balls+throw. HAHHAHA

Elly.
Hello ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY.
U so many L lameo. HAHAHA. Dont emo too much ok? u are not seriously suited for emo-ing.
Hahaha. dun despair, Show them ur might and show them how awesome u are, Both a catcher for me and a left field. Show them how u catch a ball with ur curse+magnet =DDDD

Jolene.
Hello Jolene TANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
U emotional person, cried when i cried too. HAHAHA. keep up with ur high-ness and keep us all high up with ur encouragements. Is ok that u couldnt pitch, just try ur best and show them all ur might with next year and all the years that come.

Krystal.
Hello Krystalin.
U awesome centre field which has quite alot of business. Hahahhaa, ur bunting is damn damn damn awesome i tell u. and u catch balls like damn cute and damn kewlllllll lar. like u can stop all ballsssssss. How can. HAHAHHA. and u are quite lame tooo. HAHAHAHHA. continue to be so cute ok.

Aiko.
Hello Aikoooooooooo.
U are damn damn damn awesome i tell u. U pitched so nicely even though u just started pitching and u only started like 1-2 mth ago? I tell u, u are damn good. Continue to be so awesome, I believe u can. Dun be sorry ok, no one blames u, we know u tried your best. and u did lots of things for us. Dun emo, u emo/stone looks scary.

Judith.
Hello Judithhhhhhhh.
U are also veryvery awesome. U got over ur fear and went out there into the diamond to scare the opponents. U are so awesome for a newbie. I dun think i will have the courage if i had that chance. continue to improve ok? U have the talent and I believe you can.

YingHan.
Hello YingHannnnnn.
you are awesome. U always throw high ball instead of grounders. so farnie. But seriously, i feel short beside you. HAhahhahaha. if u were not here, we may not even have first base?! Hahaha, cont to work hard, i believe u can.

finally
Last but not least,

Yuxin.
Hello Yuxinnnnnn.
You ultimate emo person, whole day heartbroken. Dont be so sensitive ok? and believe u can ok? cont to improve and I am sure you can. You better keep my letter and please dun be so lame during lessons can? If not I die of laughter how? Although ur right field have no business, I believe u tried ur best in everything. and please dun lame me out during lessons and pleaseplease dun throw paper birds at me alrdy. Believe me, U are strong and u can be good at softball. See, I so nice, write for u so long.

All in all, C'div09, I am veryveryveryveryvery proud to have such awesome team mates especially with how fast we were bonded with the sec1s. sec1s, I believe when we meet in 2011, it will be another wonderful experience. Although this season was short, it was veryveryvery meaningful and I learnt alotalot from each of you. Although we never get through, deep inside our hearts, we are proud winners+fighters. We fought till the end and we we played as a team and not an individual. C'div09, I APPRECIATE YOU ALOTALOT. YAY =D

next.
MENY2 (c)

paiseh hor, no individual for u all,
thx for all ur support these few weeks/days. Although I just met u all last year, our friendship lasted so long and it became till now. (I have no idea whats with this sentence structure.) thx for helping me take my things, buying food for me and doing gizillion things for me. thx for making my lessons so interesting and lamed out.

Byebye,

I love you C'div09, MENY2 (c)