|
Friday, September 5, 2008 12:04 AM
You Are An Extrovert!

You have a ton of friends, perhaps more friends than anyone you know.
Nothing to do on Friday night? No problem for you to find the action.
You're friendly, easy to know, and you seem to get along with almost everyone.
You love to express yourself - and everyone knows a good deal about you.
Whether you're giving your opinion or sharing your dreams, you don't keep anything in.
What Your Name Says About You
|

Your name says that you are mostly:
Passionate but flighty
Your name also says you are:
Thoughtful but slow
Charismatic but impulsive
Ambitious but stubborn
|
What Elsa Means
|

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.
You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.
You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.
|
You Are a Little Negative...
|

You can be negative from time to time, but you rarely go overboard.
You have a realistic view of the world, and most people appreciate your honest insights.
Like everyone else, you have your darker moods.
But when you're feeling super negative, you keep your feelings to yourself.
|
Your Hidden Talent
|

Your natural talent is interpersonal relations and dealing with people.
You communicate well and are able to bring disparate groups together.
Your calming presence helps everything go more smoothly.
People crave your praise and complements.
|
You Are Cookie Monster
|

Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.
You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.
You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking
How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"
|
I DUN WAN BE COOKIE MONSTER I WAN TO BE ELMO HMPH! I AM BORED THATS WHY I AM DOING QUIZ HAHA. AND I RMB SMT NOW. I NEARLY FORGET TO GET OF THE 273 BUS TODAY COS I WAS DAYDREAMING THEN WHEN I CAME OUT OF MY DREAM, THE BUS REACH ALREADY LUCKY 124 WAS IN FRONT HEHE ALL THE THINGS LOOK SO WEIRD COS I MAKE IT SMALLER HAHA
|
|